Week of: February 8- February 12, 2021
Watch Helping Kids Resolve Conflicts with Elmo
Listen to the Conflict Resolution Song and discuss how to solve problems when they occur
Create a poster with the 4 Problem Solving Steps listed
Week of: November 9 - November 13, 2020
Listen to the Empathy video &
draw a picture of yourself being nice
to someone else & being nice to yourself
Listen to the Be Kind story and discuss
which emojis you might feel in the
situations in the book
Week of: October 26 - October 30, 2020
1. Listen to Crankenstein &
draw a picture of what makes you cranky.
2. Use the character sheet to draw how you feel about
Halloween this year. If you are not or do not celebrate
Halloween, draw a character about what you look like
& what you say when you feel silly.
3. Use the emoji cards to create your own
pumpkin emoji faces.
Week of: September 21 - September 25, 2020
1. Practice your Balloon Breath as much as you can!
2. Listen to the Superhero Song.
Sing & Dance along to it while in mountain pose!
3. Tell someone how you feel today.
Use the emojis to help you choose.
4. Tell someone the names 1-3 of your
Week of: November 2 - November 6, 2020
Listen to What Does it Mean to Be Kind &
draw a picture of being kind.
Look at the pictures and take a
guess as to what they are feeling and
think about what might make them feel that way
Week of: September 28 - October 2, 2020
1. Practice your Snake Breath as much as you can!
2. Ask your teacher what her favorite
color is and then tell her your favorite color.
3. Listen to Elmo Knows How to Listen. Draw a
picture of yourself being a good listener.
Week of: September 14 - September 18, 2020
1. Practice your Balloon Breath or
Candle Breath as much as you can!
2.Do Kitty Cat Stretch-
show someone in your house how to do it.
3.Try to making the letters of your name with
your body. Take a video and send to
4. Tell someone the names 1-3 of your classmates.